Fun and Exciting Nusa Lembongan Snorkeling Tour
Snorkeling Package offers the sensation of snorkeling at 3 famous snorkeling spots in Nusa Lembongan and the mangrove tour in just half a day. A short vacation with lots of fun and exciting new things, Lembongan is famous for its amazing snorkeling spots supported by clear blue sea water.
Are you dreaming of the perfect island getaway? Nusa Lembongan snorkeling tour is one among the foremost tranquil spots in Bali sporting unspoiled nature, authentic culture and a very quiet vacation ambiance. On this full expedition, you may not solely get to find the area’s breathless beauty onto land, however additionally snorkel in 3 completely different locations on the island loving Indonesia’s made marine life.
Dream of a perfect island vacation? Nusa Lembongan snorkeling tour is one of the quietest places in Bali with pure natural sports, native culture, and a truly relaxing holiday atmosphere. On this full day trip, you will not only find amazing beauty in this area, but also snorkel in three different locations on the island that admire Indonesia’s rich marine life. Start the day by picking up the hotel in the morning and take a boat to Nusa Lembongan. Start your day with a fantastic underwater adventure – snorkeling in three different places on the island and keep your eyes wide open for exotic fish and colorful algae. After exploring the underwater world, enjoy Indonesian lunch. Then, spend the rest of the afternoon exploring Devil’s Tears, Panorama View, Dream Beach for their spectacular views. Finally, before you return to Bali, take a Mangrove tour with a traditional boat – the perfect way to end your day. At 19:00, you must return to the hotel, rest well and be full of new impressions.
- Discover a marine life in 3 beautiful snorkeling spots of the beautiful island
- Exploring Nusa Lembongan’s famous mangrove site area by boat
- Visit Devil’s Tears, Panorama View, and Dream Beach
- Enjoy the smooth, white beach sand in a secluded island
- Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, with a day trip to amazing Island
- Enjoy the magnificent dance of the Mantas Ray.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hotel/Villa Lobby|
|DEPARTURE TIME||From 7.00am – 8.15am (Depending on hotel location)|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 10 hours|
- Pick up at hotel around
- Meeting point at Sanur Beach and take a boat at 8.30 am
- Travel in the sea about 45 minutes to Nusa Lembongan around 9:15 am
- Arriving in Lembongan we immediately took a boat to prepare to snorkel
- 3 snorkeling points that we will enjoy include Gamat Bay, Mangrove Point, and Ceningan Bay
- Snorkeling activity at these 3 locations takes about 1 and a half to 2 hours
- After snorkeling, dry your body first with a towel and enjoy the drinks that have been provided
- We continue to tour the Nusa Lembongan village, visit Dream Beach, Devils Tears, Panorama View
- After sightseeing we take a break and have lunch
- After lunch Free program while waiting for the hour to return to Bali
- Return to Bali by fast boat at 16.00
- Finally arrived in Bali around 16:30
- Transfer to the hotel
Place to visit Nusa Lembongan snorkeling tour
1. Gamat Bay has clean place, soft sand and beautiful colorful corals. This area is extremely favor by local divers to watch exotic marine waters. The current is quite heavy, so it is recommended that only skilled divers who do it. There are coral groups and various coral mounds, almost all of the seabed area of the sandy Gamat Bay.
2. Mangrove Point in Nusa Lembongan spot is suitable for divers to snorkel because in this spot the waters are very calm and there are many with small caves and rock crevices that fill in this snorkeling spot. Snorkeling gamat bay nusa penida can be achieved by using boat caspla 2 and 3 from the port of Buyuk.
2. Nusa Ceningan is enough to make many people curious, its beaches are white sand, soft and clean, the sea water is clear & calm blue, coral reefs and marine biota are diverse, so that it is excellent for tourists who like to see the beauty of the underwater, a number of activities you can do are sunbathing, bathing on the beach, snorkeling, diving and you can even surf, the place is calm and inspires a peaceful atmosphere, there are not many vehicles passing by, a favorite place that should be scheduled for you to visit. The beauty of Ceningan beach is enriching the choice of attractions in Bali for tourists.
4. Dream beach. The main attraction of a Hidden Attraction in Bali is as one of the famous Surfing Beaches in Bali.
Paradise Beach in Nusa Lembongan Bali is indeed hidden under a cliff, so to reach the beach we have to go down the stairs. Traveler’s, Dream beach offers a beach in Nusa Lembongan Bali with white sand, then the sea water looks blue and the waves are suitable for surfing.
5. Devil’s Tears. The main attraction of this Devil’s Tears attraction is the sensation of being hit by the big waves of the Indian ocean that violently creates splashes of exotic water,
so hard the impact of sea water crashing into the beach cliff, creating a torrent of water that flew upwards, and looks like a picture of the devil’s tears.
The sensation of bursts of water like in Devil’s Tears will remember us a tourist site in Nusa Dua, near Nusa Dua Beach, which is Water Blow
6. Panorama Point is actually a location that is above the height of a hill in Nusa Lembongan Bali such as in Penelokan Kintamani Village. The tourist attraction of the Bukit Panorama Nusa Lembongan Bali is that we can enjoy the beauty of the island of Nusa Lembongan with the background of Mount Agung. The natural scenery of the Nusa Lembongan region from Bukit Panorama is very beautiful, where a vast expanse of land with a blue sea stretches in front of us.
|WHAT TO BRING||
- Please note that the order of activities can change according to the weather and tidal conditions