Discover Tranquil, Lеѕѕ Trаvеlеd Rоаdѕ Through Traditional Vіllаgеѕ With Bali Cycling Tour Experience
Biking in Bali is among the BEST and most UNFORGETTABLE techniques to learn more about the individuals, the land and the Balinese method of life. The tour is going to be finished at Ubud region. Is a must-do outdoor activity if you want to appreciate your holiday with family members and friends. In reality, downhill mountain biking is extremely much like skiing. It is one of the best hobbies you can get into if you love to exercise and enjoy the outdoors.
Inspired by the spirit of returning to nature and simple harmony in life, we proudly invite you to explore and experience the taste of rural Bali. Simple, unique, unforgettable. Feel the spirit of nature in Bali and the curiosity of the touch of nature, with our fun cycling routes (for all ages). With our professional guides responsible, we allow you to experience a traditional lifestyle and become part of the original Balinese agricultural rituals and daily activities.
- Enjoy the stunning vіеwѕ оf Lаkе Batur аt the start оf the trip
- Discover tranquil, lеѕѕ trаvеlеd rоаdѕ through traditional vіllаgеѕ and vаrіеd landѕсареѕ оf Bаlі
- Cruise downhill and pass through an authentic parade оf rural life
- In the middle the tour, stop fоr a sumptuous Indоnеѕіаn lunch in a delightful garden ѕsetting
- Enjoy a соffее-testing ѕеѕѕіоn, breakfast and lunch Spend 3.5 hours cycling downhill and ѕtор at a lосаl family compound tо learn about Bаlіnеѕе culture
- Round-trір trаnѕроrt from your hotel іѕ included.
1. Our exploration will begin at the Bali agricultural plantation or coffee plantation where famous civet coffee is produced. Watch and learn how they produce agricultural products and enjoy local breakfast with several types of beverage products.
2. Bali cycling tour ling will begin in Kintamani with the beautiful active volcano Mount Batur and a fantastic lake overlooking the starting point. Mountain biking starts after you take pictures of beautiful scenery.
3. Our 30 KM route has mostly declined through traditional villages and local agricultural areas on the rural side of Bali.
4. The first stop is in the village temple, feel the spiritual religion of the local community.
5. Visiting the Bali family complex in a village, our professional guide will explain to you all about living culture and traditions.
6. Go up to the rice fields, stop at the best place to take photos, take a walk around the rice fields, meet local farmers to see how they process rice.
7. At the end of the tour, we will serve you at lunch at our pleasant local restaurant.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hotel/Villa Lobby|
|DEPARTURE TIME||From 7.30am – 8.30 (Depending on hotel location)|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 8 hours|
|WEAR||short-sleeved jersey; shorts, short finger gloves; socks.|
What You Can Expect
You’re going to be picked up by the local guide and provided with superior high quality bikes and safety equipment. It’s customary to tip local tour guides and drivers, but the quantity you give needs to be related to the degree of service you get. A Bali cycling tour allows you to effectively combine several activities in one trip. A visit to the romantic Italian hilltop towns is not only about the awesome wine. Under normal conditions, your vacation to Bali or some other location of choice is carefully planned to fit within a precise timeline, therefore it can be challenging to get to see everything you want to on your journey.
After breakfast, we will take you to Kintamani where a cycling tour will begin with the beautiful active volcano Mount Batur and a fantastic lake overlooking the starting point. Mountain biking starts after you make beautiful scenery photography and most of it decreases without traffic.
Our 30 km route passes through a traditional village and enjoys the beautiful side of the Balinese countryside. Our professional Bali cycling tour guides will take you through 3 hours, with some of the best points to stop for photos and explore the local side. Along the route we will visit Balinese rice plantations, traditional village temples, tarring rice terraces, visit Balinese homes and meet happy and friendly people in their village complex. Our guide will explain to you all about local culture, life traditions and farming systems.
You can ask our guide to stop for a few minutes in one of the amazing places on your route, for rest, photography, or make a fantastic film for your recording. At the end of the tour, we will serve you at an appetizing lunch at our delightful local restaurant.
See our recommend adventure Rafting Ubud
Bali cycling tour experience you won’t ever forget. Not just that, and you’ll even be in a position to discover firsthand how people’s lives in the countryside Bali. Then it’s time to begin paddling! After the time is correct, of course this isn’t your native rodeo. You’re going to be shuttled up the hill all day till you can no longer ride. There aren’t lots of places along the route to visit the bathroom, so make sure to go before you go! For your children, introducing cycling is a fantastic way to receive them outside for some healthful play.
|WHAT TO BRING|